Me in the T.V.

The MTV

Align Center




























The T.V.monolougue

Look into my t.v. and see my soul,
Look into my t.v. and see my insecurities
Look into my t.v. and see my eyes,
Look into my t.v. and see my breast size,
Look into my t.v. and see my Anxiety,
Look into my t.v. and see pain,
Look into my t.v. and see my pessimism,
Look into my t.v. and see my fear,
Look into my t.v. and see my prejudices,
Look into my t.v. and see my manic depression,
Look into my t.v. and see my life story.
Look into the t.v. and see reality.

The T.V. as Existentialism.
It is a basic visual media that links to the ever growing media-technology that extracts the human from reality and re-inserts it into a virtual reality or simulacrum. Within this frame the pseudo-reality glorifies aspects of human behavior that serves to objectify the human as a commodity in the machine of Western domination. The engine grease in this machine is a culture designed to objectify people ……